Share This Article
Contemporary and conventional medicine seems to treat an illness only to cause noteworthy side effects? Don’t you wish to take a look at alternative medicine? One of the primary forms of alternative medicine is homeopathy. But you might have concerns as to whether homeopathy has any side effects, as well.
Homeopathy medicine side effects
The good part when it comes to homeopathy medicine is the fact that the side effects are not close to as bad as those of other contemporary and conventional medicines. The only signs of an overdose and its accompanying side effects of homeopathic medicine are the effects of a high amount of energy. This indicates that homeopathy medicine has had its intended impact and has gone beyond that.
Once you stop the homeopathy medicine, all the symptoms are very likely to disappear without a permanent trace. Isn’t this better than conventional medicines whose side effects can lead to more medication being required to sort out the adverse side effects?
When the course of homeopathy medicine is commenced, the condition does get a bit worse prior to it getting better. This is known as homeopathic aggravation and is nothing to worry about, by any measure.
Most forms of homeopathy medicine feature a very high level of dilution of the actual medicine, so the risks are minimal. A few homeopathic medicines can have side effects if they are consumed in larger than prescribed doses.
Health benefits of homeopathy
- Homeopathy medicines can be used by all people ranging from infants to adults to pregnant women to aged people.
- Homeopathic remedies are available immediately for usage and hence, anybody can use it.
- Homeopathy medicines can be kept in preserved condition for a longer period and they can be used at the time of necessity.
- Homeopathy medicines are relatively affordable which can be bought and used by all people.
- The most important benefit of homeopathy treatment is that it treats the root causes of the disorders and not merely the symptoms of a disease.
Carbo veg homeopathy side effects
The common name of carbo veg homeopathy medicine’s source is activated charcoal, vegetable/wood charcoal. It is a product of imperfect oxidation and disintegration. It contains small quantities of Kali-Carb, potassium carbonate. Carbo veg quickly disperses gas or flatulence. When burping and other gas symptoms start soon after eating, Carbo can bring fast relief. If the dominant mental state becomes irritable, lazy and indifferent, Carbo veg can do its best work.
The modalities include worse for wine, fatty foods, butter, milk, coffee; evening and night. It is better for burping and fanning. The antidote would be Camph; Ambra; Spirits Nitre; Arsenic.
Carbo veg is most suitable for:
- Premature persons enfeebled by acute diseases
- Old persons with feeble circulation
- Women at the turn of life i.e., menopause
- Patients susceptible to warm and wet weather
- Show sensitivity to any irregularity in their diet
- People who are scorbutic (affected with scurvy), flatulent (gas-forming) and allergic disposition
- Chronic diseases in persons of low vitality due to lack of reaction
- Weak persons with low vitality due to loss of blood
Carbo veg patient profile would be:
General: The typical Carbo patient is sluggish, fat and lazy and has a tendency to get chronic complaints. His blood seems to stagnate in the capillaries, causing blueness, coldness, and ecchymosis (discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath). Therefore, the body may turn blue, icy-cold and is a breeding ground for bacteria and sepsis. He could be easily prone to typhoidal states.
Respiratory: The patient may be almost lifeless, but the head is hot; cold, breath cool, pulse imperceptible, oppressed and quickened respiration. He yearns for air, and must be fanned hard, have all the windows open.
Head: Head feels heavy, constricted. There may be vertigo with nausea and tinnitus. The mind is averse to darkness, loss of memory. Hair feels sore, falls off easily; scalp itches.
Stomach: Heaviness with eructation, fullness, and sleepiness; tense from flatulence. Because digestion is slow; and food is putrefied before it digests. Indicated for gastralgia of nursing women. Ailments accompanying intestinal fistula, Abdomen is greatly distended.
Skin: Suffers general venous stasis with bluish skin and limbs may be cold. Other symptoms include moist skin; hot perspiration; senile gangrene beginning in toes; bedsores; bleed easily. Indolent ulcers.
Carbo veg medicinal uses and benefits:
Gastrointestinal: Known as a great homeopathy medicine for weakness states caused by gastrointestinal sufferers, and it is necessary for all warming processes. Besides, it is very good for bad skin diseases.
Heartburn: Plays a key role in this complex by decreasing the overload of carbonic acid in the blood. It treats myocardial weakness, alleviates cardiac insufficiency and improves O2 utilization. This substance also restores the proper exchange of gases that, when disrupted, leads to circulatory weakness and danger of collapse. In addition, Carbo anomalies in the digestive organs and dyspeptic conditions in the stomach area.
Acidity: Good for acidity after meals, flatus is smelly, eructation by mouth.
Stomach pain: Flatulence and fullness with weak digestion, accompany all complaints. The simplest food disagrees. Flatulence upper abdomen.
Wondering about this homeopathy medicine side effects? Well, Carbo veg is safe for all age groups and can be taken for a longer period of time without worrying about any toxic side-effects as it is sourced from natural substances.
Cina homeopathy side effects
Cina is the source of the alkaloid Santoninum. It is pre-eminently a worm medicine, as it causes all the symptoms which characterize helminthiasis both mental, nervous, and bodily. But Cina is majorly used in children to treat irritability in children, difficult teething, bedwetting and worms.
Role of Cina as a homeopathy medicine:
- Mind complaints: It is a renowned homeopathy medicine to treat many of the complaints related to the mind in children. Primarily, it is a highly recommended homeopathy medicine to calm children who are excessively irritable, cranky and fussy. Irritability seen among most children during the teething period is delightfully checked with this homeopathy medicine. Next, it is used in children who are very obstinate and want their wishes to be fulfilled at once.
- Nasal complaints: In the case of nasal complaints, this homeopathy medicine is given to children when they have excessive itching in the nose.
- Teething troubles: This is a renowned homeopathy medicine to treat teething difficulties in children.
- Gastrointestinal complaints: If we talk about gastric complaints then firstly, this homeopathy medicine is of great help in cases of abdominal colic in children. This homeopathy medicine is given for cutting, pinching pain in the abdomen. Apart from this, this homeopathy medicine is also indicated for twisting pain felt around the navel. This is a top-listed medicine to treat abdominal pain arising from worms. Next, this homeopathy medicine offers help in case of loose stool (diarrhea). This homeopathy medicine can be used when stool is watery, greenish, slimy sometimes with white mucus. Other than this, it is a top-listed homeopathy medicine to treat cases of worms. Worm infestation including threadworms, roundworms, ascarides is treated magnificently with this homeopathy medicine. This homeopathy medicine works wonders to bring relief in abdominal colic and anal itching appearing from the presence of worms. This homeopathy medicine also helps to gain weight in children having worms who don’t gain weight even if eating excessively.
- Cough: This homeopathy remedy works well for cough which is violent and spasmodic in nature (i.e., which ends in vomiting).
- Urinary issues: The use of this homeopathy medicine is highly recommended for treating bedwetting in children. The children needing it usually passes urine involuntarily at night.
- Sleep issues in children: It is a very beneficial homeopathy medicine to treat many sleep issues in children. Firstly, this homeopathy medicine helps children who are sleepless at night. Next, it is one of the most effective homeopathy medicines to treat complaints of night terrors in children. Children needing this homeopathy medicine wake up frightened from sleep. Lastly, children having complaints of grinding of teeth during sleep can also be treated with Cina.
Dosage for Cina:
Cina can be used in 30 C and 200 C potency. In the case of children, it can be taken in 30 C potency once or twice a day. If using 200 C potency then its frequent repetition should be avoided.
Relationship of Cina to other homeopathy remedies:
The homeopathy medicines that can be used after it are Calc Carb, Nux Vomica and Silicea. The homeopathy medicines that can be used to antidote/nullify its action are Arnica, camphor and Capsicum.
Wondering about homeopathy tablets side effects? Well, you should know that these are sourced from natural plants and minerals. Hence, there won’t be any harmful side effects.
Crataegus q homeopathy side effects
Crataegus is the group name for different types of shrubs which have a red berry-type fruit and, most often, thorny branches. You may recognize it from perhaps its more popular name, hawthorn. While this genus of the shrub is varied, we are talking more specifically about crataegus monogyna, otherwise known as the common hawthorn. It is this variety that is most often used in traditional medicine, some people even referring to it as ‘survival medicine’. However, unlike some herbal remedies, hawthorn has backing from evidence-based scientific research.
How do you take Crataegus?
The chemicals which make up hawthorn (including polyphenols and flavonoids) are found in the leaves, berries, flowers and even bark of the tree. All three of these can be dried and used as a hot water infusion as you would take when making tea. You can buy hawthorn tea from specialist health food stores and the like. However, there are many ways you can take crataegus, such as:
- Liquid extract
- Solid extract
- Tincture (a higher degree of alcohol)
- Fresh berries
- Herbal tablet supplements
Wondering about homeopathy and its side effects? Well, you should know that we strongly believe that you will find homeopathy not only to be remarkably safe but highly effective for all of your health concerns. If you would like to find out how we can help you at OHO Homeopathy, get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.