Share This Article
Everyone knows acne, a skin problem that appears suddenly and with lots of inflammations. Acne can be treated in many ways, some are very expensive, and others are cheaper, but they have a lower efficiency. What is the best way to fight against this skin problem? It’s simple: natural acne treatments.
It sounds weird because we’re used to buying big brand products or chemical drugs. How can it be an advantage if I use things that come from nature? Natural ingredients don’t have side effects like other types of medication. Natural acne treatments recommend natural foods inside our body, like fruits and vegetables that contain vitamins that are good for our body health and our skin.
Why choose a natural acne treatment?
- You save money
You don’t need to buy expensive acne treatments. The best natural acne treatment is inside our body so that it won’t cost you anything.
- You are sure of what you’re putting in your skin
Natural ingredients have positive effects on our skin, and they nourish it because they have vitamins necessary for our health and beauty.
- It’s safe to use them near your eyes
For example, the carrot juice. Some chemical drugs can be hazardous if we use them near our eyes, and they can give us a serious problem like an ulcer or even blindness, but who said carrots were dangerous? They only contain vitamins that will improve your eat quality and health condition. By using carrots, you’re also avoiding wrinkles because they are rich in vitamins A and C.
- You will feel better about yourself
Doing a good thing for your health can make you feel much better about yourself. We all want to be beautiful, but we forget that beauty is not only on our outside appearance it’s also on our inside, so try new things like these. Go vegetarian, eat carrots and many other types of vegetables every day, drink an infusion of lemon or ginger and stay healthy!
It would help if you tried natural acne treatments because they are simple, and you don’t need to do anything complicated for a healthy complexion.
What are the things to keep in mind while choosing the proper home remedy for acne?
- You should deal with the root cause
You can’t just use natural acne treatments and leave it like that. You have to deal with the root cause of your problem, and then you’ll be able to get rid of your acne for good.
2. Get rid of all chemicals in your room
Acne sufferers usually keep some products such as makeup, perfumes, deodorant, etc. This stuff contains many chemical things that are not healthy for our body health, so it’s better if we change them or do not use them because they affect our skin condition negatively.
3. Stay clean from dirt
Dirt is one of the most common causes of acne problems, so staying clean will help you a lot!
4. Drink water!
You should drink at least 2 litres of water every day. Water will help you to stay hydrated. It helps your skin’s appearance and also removes toxins from your body.
5. Don’t touch your acne with dirty hands
Many people have the terrible habit of touching their acne. Usually, they do this because it is painful, but connecting them can cause new inflammations, so try not to do that or wash your hands before touching it again.
6. You need to eat healthy food daily!
It would help if you had some vitamins and minerals for better health, so you can change your lifestyle and start eating healthy. Healthy food contains more vitamins than unhealthy one because it’s natural.
How to choose the right ingredients for natural acne treatment?
You can choose ingredients according to your skin type and the kind of acne you have.
For dry skin and severe acne
You need to use ingredients like lemon, ginger, cucumber, and many other vegetables and fruits. Try also to eat some of these foods every day because they are suitable for your health too!
For oily skin
You have to avoid chemical shampoos or treatments, so you need to choose natural ingredient treatments like this one: mix one glass of freshwater with two spoons of hydrogen peroxide and one teaspoon of baking soda, then stay away from direct sunlight. Apply it on your body only where you have acne problems at night, and in the morning, wash it out. You will see excellent results in just a couple of days!
For sensitive skin
If your skin is too sensitive, you should use ingredients like tea tree oil, lavender oil, and aloe vera. Try this:
- Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera gel with one teaspoon of lavender oil and the same amount of tea tree oil.
- Apply it on your face before going to sleep, leave it for 10 minutes, then wash it out in the morning.
- Repeat this every day! Your acne will disappear in just a couple of days!
- For combination skin
This skin type is prevalent, so you need to choose ingredients that are good also for dry skin and oily ones like grapefruit or cucumber because they contain many vitamins that will improve both types of skin.
The most efficient natural acne treatments are:
- Aloe Vera is a great natural product for your skin, and this can be seen by the fact that it treats so many things (burns, wounds, etc.). Its juice is potent, and it contains 90% of water, which makes your body hydrated and healthy. If you put aloe vera on your face, you will see that in one or two days, your inflammations will disappear! It has no side effects since it’s a plant, but it’s just like drinking water!
- Honey stimulates collagen production, which results in smoothness; this means that if we have acne scars, we can use honey because, with time, they will disappear. As well as aloe vera, honey reduces inflammations and cleanses your skin. You have to mix a teaspoon of honey with one egg white, then apply it on your face and wait for 10 minutes so the mask can dry completely. Wash it out after that, and you will see excellent results in only one week! Do this treatment every day!
- Mint is another powerful ingredient with antibacterial properties, which means that this ingredient prevents new acne from appearing. Apply mint leaves on your face until they get dry, then wash them off with cold water. Repeat this process every night before going to bed (you don’t need to do more because the effects are enough) and try to eat mint leaves too because they are healthy for our body!
- Saltwater can also be used as a natural acne treatment, and it’s perfect if you have those annoying blackheads. It eliminates all impurities on your skin and makes it clean and fresh!
- But remember that this pack is only for external use, so don’t eat salt or put it on open wounds. Just mix half a cup of salt with warm water, then stir well until the salt dissolves completely. Apply it on your face using cotton balls and wait for 10 minutes before washing out with cold water. Do this every day to see great results! If you want to do a full body detox, apply this mixture on your chest, back, etc. too!
- Tomatoes have lots of antibacterial properties, so they treat skin inflammations and excess sebum. They improve blood circulation and stimulate collagen production, which leads to smooth skin!
- -Eggs are packed with proteins and help you get rid of dead cells; especially egg white because it contains albumin that helps reducing acne scars. Put some egg white on your face, then wait for 15 minutes before washing it out with cold water. Wash your face two times per week but don’t do this more often since eggs are full of cholesterol.
- -Garlic is perfect for your body because it contains lots of vitamins, but this doesn’t mean that you should eat it very often since its effects are equal to the ones we give when eating salty food, which means extra water intake and pimples on the next day! Also, garlic is used in natural acne treatments because its juice has antibacterial properties. All you have to do is apply fresh garlic juice on your face before going to bed, then wash off with cold water in the morning. Do this every night, and I assure you that you will see excellent results in only a couple of days!
- -Basil has many incredible benefits for our skin; first of all, it makes our skin smooth and glowing, which is excellent because acne leaves scars. This ingredient also reduces inflammation and cleanses the skin. You can eat fresh basil leaves or make a homemade mask: Mix two tablespoons of fresh basil leaves with one teaspoon of honey, then add half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face for 10 minutes before washing it off with cold water! Do this every day to see excellent results!
- -Tea tree oil is perfect for natural acne treatments because it makes your pores smaller and your skin more elastic. Mix two teaspoons of tea tree oil with one teaspoon of water, then apply this mixture on your face using cotton balls. Leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off! Do this every day to see excellent results by yourself!
- -Pumpkin is very effective in eliminating acne because the enzymes in pumpkin have exfoliating properties, which means that they remove dead cells and excess sebum. Mix half a teaspoon of dried pumpkin powder with two teaspoons of warm milk, then wait for 5 minutes before applying this mixture on your face using cotton balls. Please leave it to dry, then wash it off with lukewarm water! Do this every day to see excellent results!
- -Banana is one of our best friends for curing acne because its enzymes make our skin smooth and clean. Mix half banana with one teaspoon of yogurt, add two teaspoons of lemon juice; mix everything until you get a uniform mixture, then apply it on your face using cotton balls. Leave it to dry and wash off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes!”
Of course, natural acne treatments have many benefits, but if you want visible results faster, go to a homeopathy doctor at Dr Batras homeopathy clinic.
Homeopathy a natural acne treatment
“Homeopathy is a natural treatment for acne that uses highly diluted substances to stimulate your body’s innate ability to heal itself. Natural acne treatments using homeopathic remedies are a popular choice among those who want to avoid harsh chemicals and drugs with potentially harmful side effects.”
Homeopathy treatment for acne at Dr Batras treats the root cause: “Homeopathy is a natural treatment for acne that addresses the root cause of your condition. Natural acne treatments using homeopathic remedies help relieve symptoms with a remedy that can be tailored to fit you as an individual.”
Homeopathy treatment for acne gives long-lasting results: “Homeopathy is a natural treatment for acne that gives you long-lasting results. Natural acne treatments using homeopathic remedies provide effective alternatives with long-lasting results.”
You can visit our website for more information related to acne. If you are suffering from acne, you can book an appointment through OHO Homeopathy with a specialist homeopathy doctor.