Share This Article
Homeopathy is a science and art of treatment that is based on the law of similars. Homeopathic remedies use small doses (potencies) of natural substances to stimulate a healing response similar to vaccines, though without any side effects. Therefore, homeopathic skincare does not produce any new allergies or adverse reactions. In conventional medicine, it has been proved beyond doubt that skin problems can have their origin in psychological causes such as stress, tension, depression, etc. In homeopathy, we have found that certain skin disorders tend to appear when there are emotional issues at play. These include complex cases where more than one physical symptom manifests along with emotional factors.
A homeopathy doctor is equally trained in dermatology:
A homeopathy doctor is equally trained in dermatology. Homeopathy doctors are equipped with an allopathic medical background to diagnose skin diseases. Homeopathy doctors diagnose skin ailments accurately as they understand the mechanism of action for conventional medicine, its advantages, and disadvantages. Moreover, a homeopathy doctor also understands how diseases affect and manifest on the skin as the skin is an organ governed by mental and physical factors. In addition to this, a homeopathic doctor considers the patient’s medical history and finds out allergies one might have had in the past that may have caused rashes or eruptions on the skin.
Homeopathy remedies do not produce any new allergies:
Another way homeopathic skin care is different from ordinary dermatological care is because it does not produce any new allergies or adverse reactions. Homeopathy treats only those body conditions aggravated by the external environment, such as weather, climate, etc. Still, it does not treat any of the allergies already present in a person’s body. A homeopath prescribes only those medicines which are curative for the patient without producing any adverse effects. It is impossible to find an allopathic doctor who can prescribe medication without causing side effects because allopathy works with artificial chemical substances that have serious side effects on the human body. At the same time, homeopathy uses natural substances that stimulate the body’s self-healing processes while acting as catalysts or catalysts support.
Homeopathic remedies work gently on skin:
Conventional dermatological treatment often has harsh results and may produce several new skin problems and cure existing ones due to manufactured products used. However, since homeopathic remedies use small doses (potencies) of natural substances, they work gently on the skin without causing any new allergies. These homeopathic medicines are customized based on presenting symptoms of each patient and can thus be custom-made to suit the needs of each patient.
Since homeopathy remedies act as catalysts or catalysts that support self-healing processes in the body, they do not interfere with other treatments. This is because homeopathic remedies work only where there is a need based on the totality of all vital information about patients that is available to them then. By contrast, allopathic medicines tend to suppress critical functions by interfering with the normal functioning of various organs, which may sometimes cause side effects if treatment continues for long durations.
Homeopathy doctor for skin has holistic approach:
A homeopathy doctor has a holistic approach and considers all the information available about each patient before prescribing any medicines. They are most likely to combine several different treatments for skin diseases instead of just one, thereby improving overall personality and performance. All these aspects make it clear why patients prefer homeopathic skin doctors over dermatologists: the latter only treat the symptoms, whereas homeopaths understand both mental and physical factors governing them to design appropriate treatments concerning root causes of ailment well symptoms. This way, they cure existing conditions and help the body find natural ways to overcome future ailments without producing new allergies or side effects. In addition to this, a homeopathy doctor does not follow any pre-determined treatment regime. Instead, they treat each patient by their uniqueness. This ensures a complete cure without leaving any future susceptibilities in the body.
Homeopathy doctors for skin provide tailor-made solutions:
If you visit a dermatologist for acne, there is a possibility that they may prescribe treatment for all kinds of acne. But, homeopathy treats each type of acne based on the root cause, and hence dermatologists recommend going to a homeopath for better results and conventional treatments. Another advantage is that homeopathy doctors consider individual needs. In contrast, allopathic doctors sometimes have very short consultations, which means they cannot get enough information about their patients’ overall health history and other related factors before prescribing medicines. In case of skin problems, this could lead to incorrect or harmful prescriptions leading to severe conditions such as allergies or cancer.
Homeopathy doctors also cover mental aspects while providing treatment:
Suppose you visit a dermatologist for a skin ailment like psoriasis. In that case, there are significantly fewer chances that they will prescribe treatment for some underlying mental problem that could be the root cause of your skin condition. On the other hand, homeopathic doctors study both physical and mental aspects while treating their patients since they start with balancing each element before prescribing treatment which automatically cures psoriasis and its psychological effects.
Patients who visit homeopathy doctors find relief from chronic skin problems:
Homeopathy is not only effective in curing acute or temporary ailments, but it can also cure chronic conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea over some time, so you need not suffer from them forever. In addition to this, you do not have to follow any post-treatment precautions or restrictions (like avoiding salt or alcohol) while taking homeopathic medicines, which means they are safer to use compared to allopathic treatments.
Homeopathy doctors for skin provide easy to use skin treatment:
Patients who suffer from difficult-to-treat skin problems like vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, etc., would always prefer homeopathy since it is the only branch of medicine that has effective treatment for patchy or disfiguring conditions with no side effects. Homeopathic medicines are easy to use; because of this, patients of any age can use them without any problem.
Homeopathy doctors provide minimum homeopathic medicine for skin ailments:
If you take treatment from a dermatologist, they provide many medicines, from face wash to different types of ointments. You have to buy these medicines continuously for treatment. On the other hand, patients who take homeopathic treatment need not follow such a rigorous process. Instead, they only need to take simple pills. Once prescribed, the patient can use it over some time, depending on their skin condition. In addition to all this, homeopathy gives positive results, and you do not have to wait weeks or months to see visible changes like in modern medicine. Moreover, you can save money if you opt for homeopathy treatment since there is no need to buy any costly medicines from outside when your doctor provides them for free according to your dosage regimen.
Homeopathy doctors do not provide palliative treatment for skin:
If you have skin, hair, or nail problems, visit a dermatologist who provides therapy for temporary relief only. They do not offer long-term results, nor can they cure your problem. Instead, these homeopaths develop an individualized treatment plan that considers the cause of your problem, which they provide at their clinics.
A visit to a homeopathy doctor is a one-stop solution for your other ailments as well:
Suppose you are suffering from asthma and eczema together, and you visit a dermatologist for treatment. In that case, they prescribe tablets or other medicines that can only treat the symptoms of these conditions but will not give you relief from either state. On the contrary, homeopathic doctors study your case in detail and provide an integrated treatment plan to obtain complete relief, which means that apart from curing eczema or asthma, you will also get rid of its associated problems like bronchial spasms, wheezing, etc.
Homeopathy doctors for skin take detailed consultation:
When you consult with dermatologists, they only consider your skin condition and prescribe medicines accordingly. On the other hand, homeopathic doctors take a detailed history of your physical and mental disorders to find out the root cause of your problem before prescribing the proper treatment that cures not only your skin condition but also leads to lasting relief from psychological problems like stress or anxiety.
These are the main reasons to choose homeopathy for skin conditions. You can refer to our website www.ohohomeopathy.com and know about the best homeopathic doctors near you. They study your case carefully and provide an integrated treatment that will relieve your symptoms and give long-term results.
You can visit a homeopathy doctor for these skin problems:
- Psoriasis: It is a chronic skin condition that causes red, flaky, crusty patches on your skin.
- Eczema: It is also known as atopic dermatitis, which causes scaly dry, itchy skin.
- Vitiligo: This condition leads to loss of pigment from the affected areas and turns white patches on the face, hands, feet, etc.
- Rosacea: You will notice this problem in middle-aged people where they develop a red nose or cheeks with a bumpy pimple-like appearance on the face.
- Acne/ Acne scars: It is due to clogged pores of oil glands that lead to pimples development.
- Cuts & wounds: These skin conditions heal slowly and can cause scars if not treated properly.
- Fungal infection: This condition commonly occurs on your hands, feet, or nails and is characterized by an itching or burning sensation with the formation of rashes on the skin.
- Hives: These are visible lumps that look like mosquito bites and develop due to allergy-like something you eat or touch or even an emotional problem that you try to suppress within yourself.
- Rashes: Rashes refer to red patches on the skin with visible irritation, and these develop due to allergies, insect bites, etc.
- Hair fall: The hair fall problem affects both men and women alike.
- Dandruff: Scaly skin develops on the scalp, which causes itching or flaking on the affected areas. People with dry scalp are more prone to this condition.
- Eczema Herpeticum: This is a dangerous version of eczema where blisters appear on the face, neck, hands, feet, etc., as a secondary infection due to the herpes virus; hence it must be treated as quickly as possible.
- Moles & Warts: Moles are non-cancerous growths with an irregular shape and dark brown, whereas warts are those small bumps that develop to HPV virus; hence they must be treated quickly.
- Skin Allergies: Skin allergies are caused due to exposure to harsh chemicals, cosmetics, etc.
- Sunburns & suntan: Sunburn refers to a burning sensation on your skin that can lead to peeling or blistering, and it is a common problem during summers when people spend more time in the sun for leisure activities.
- Stretch marks: It develops when the dermal tissues become loose after rapid stretching due to increased weight gain during pregnancy or simple weight gain as part of puberty.
- Nail Disorders: It includes discoloration, fungal growths, bites on the nails, growth of nails below the skin, etc.
- Wrinkles: Wrinkles are a common problem in old age when there is a reduction in collagen tissues that support your skin and its elasticity, so it starts sagging with time.
- Skin Pigmentation: Skin pigmentation refers to the darkening/lightening of different areas of your skin due to various reasons.
- Molluscum Contagiosum: It is a viral skin infection that leads to the formation of tiny, painless bumps on the skin surface.
All these skin problems need to be treated as soon as they appear. You can choose homeopathy, the same that many people choose because of its effective results. If you are suffering from any life-threatening skin condition, immediate action is required. Still, normally homeopathy has been seen to work effectively in most cases with its targeted approach towards the problem and natural healing properties. Book an appointment with a registered homeopathy doctor now through OHO Homeopathy.