Share This Article
Homeopathy is by far the safest and more or less a permanent solution for skin conditions like eczema. Although it can be used for any skin condition, the best part of homeopathy is that it cures eczema or any other skin disease without giving any side effects to the body. Any treatment should not have a long-term impact on the health and severe damages done to body organs; this can cause serious harm in life. Homeopathic treatment does not produce any side effects and works effectively in curing skin problems.
Eczema is one of the most common skin problems which affect almost all age groups. Some people may develop it in their childhood, whereas some may get it later in life. The primary reason behind the development of eczema is allergies and not taking proper care while using soaps or detergents for washing clothes and other stuff.
Eczema can be cured with homeopathic treatment to a great extent. Homeopathy has been influential on thousands of patients who have had itching, dryness, inflammation, and rashes on their skin due to eczema. Homeopathic treatments are pretty affordable and do not cause any severe side effects like other medicines available in the market for curing eczema. All you need to do is visit your nearest homeopathic skin clinic.
What symptoms of eczema are treated at homeopathic skin?
Homeopathic treatment can cure all the signs of eczema, such
- Dryness in the skin
- Redness of the skin
- Inflamed rashes on the skin
- Itching on the skin as a result of eczema
- Blisters present in different parts of your body due to eczema
- Swelling and redness around eyes, cheeks, fingers, etc. due to severe dryness of skin
- Development of pus-filled blisters on your hands and feet that are itchy and painful, along with red rashes appearing all over your palms and soles due to severe itching caused by eczema
- You may also get inflammation in other areas like the neck, underarms, elbows, ankles, wrists, etc., where there is constant scratching which makes the skin dry and red, which is not common in case of other skin problems like acne
- Swelling and rashes on your genitals due to eczema are also treated by homeopathic treatment.
What are the leading causes of eczema treated in homeopathic skin clinics?
The prime reason behind eczema is an allergic reaction that causes itching and rashes on the skin. Some of the causes of eczema are listed below:
- Intolerance to cosmetics or skincare products
- Allergies caused by some soaps, detergents used for washing clothes and body
- Using the wrong type of cosmetic products like lipsticks etc. for coloring lips, eyelids, etc. can cause allergy in them leading to inflammation with redness and itching in those areas resulting in dermatitis
- Breathing polluted air around industry and dust present in the air due to various reasons, including burning smoke emitted from vehicles can also lead to severe dryness of skin which results in eczema appearance on the face, neck, chest, etc
- Systematic eczema is caused due by some internal factors like anemia, hormonal imbalance, etc.
What are the types of eczema treated at a homeopathic skin clinic?
There are mainly two types of eczema that can be cured by homeopathic treatment. They include:
- Atopic dermatitis is also known as the inherited or infantile form of eczema, which is seen in children and mainly spread in families where parents have some allergic disease like asthma, hay fever, etc. This type of eczema is not contagious and needs long-term treatment at a homeopathy skin clinic to cure completely.
- Contact dermatitis- a type of eczema that results from contact with an allergen like soap, detergent for washing clothes, cosmetics, etc., which cause itching and redness on your skin leading to the development of blisters filled with fluid due to severe dryness after every scratch on the skin.
Homeopathic treatment is quite effective in both these types of eczema, and you need not visit any skin clinic for the same if you have some homeopathic medicine with you at your place. Homeopathy has no side effects and can be taken safely without worrying about them affecting your health adversely.
How is eczema diagnosed at a homeopathic skin clinic?
You can visit any homeopathic skin clinic to get a proper diagnosis of your eczema. The doctor will ask you about the symptoms and how long you have been suffering from this disease.
How is homeopathic treatment beneficial for curing eczema?
- Homeopathy has no side effects, and there is no fear of getting anything adverse affecting your health adversely as it works quite differently than allopathic medicines
- Homeopathy treatment takes care of your overall health so that you can live everyday healthy life without any problem
- It is quite economical than other treatment methods and does not require visiting the doctor very often, making it easy for you to get treated from home itself
- Symptoms are targeted so that they disappear entirely and do not come back again, which is not possible in the case of allopathic medicines where new symptoms come up even after taking them till the last dose given to you at the time of consultation.
How to cure eczema using homeopathy?
If you want to know how to cure eczema using homeopathy, then learn about what remedies are available under this category. You may need some help from an expert or experienced homeopath who would suggest you some medicines after a proper diagnosis. This treatment is relatively easy and effective than other methods, which are quite a time taking in their way.
What precautions should you take if you are treating eczema at a homeopathic skin clinic?
There are certain things that you should remember when it comes to treating eczema with homeopathic medicines. They include:
- Use only natural soaps or detergents made from herbal extracts for washing clothes as well as body while avoiding those which contain chemicals, strong fragrances, etc
- Do not use boiling water while taking a bath as it causes dryness of the skin, resulting in itching and redness.
- Use mild cleansers like those made from coconut oil, almond oil with orange essential oils, rose water, etc. for cleaning your skin at home instead of using harsh soaps
- Use moisturizers to keep your skin soft and supple after taking a bath. You can use a cucumber mask along with carrot juice and lime juice on your face every day once you return home from work. This will results in softer skin within few days without causing any side effects
- Do not take very hot food or drinks as it increases the dryness of the skin leading to itching problems and heat reactions caused by hot drinks or food items ingested. Drink plenty of water throughout the day keep yourself appropriately hydrated.
- Avoid taking stress as it increases the dryness of the skin leading to itching and rashes. Stress causes hormonal changes in the body, resulting in various diseases like eczema, cold, etc.
What are the purposes of homeopathic remedies for treating eczema?
Eczema can be cured with homeopathic medicines. They have medicinal properties that cure all sorts of symptoms related to eczema-like itching, inflammation, redness, dryness, etc. The primary purpose of homeopathy for curing different types of skin conditions. It eliminates the root cause behind the development of rashes or other symptoms on the skin so that you do not need to resort to long-term medications that may have serious side effects. You need to visit your nearest skin clinic in your city if you are suffering from eczema.
Who should visit a homeopathic skin clinic?
This form of treatment is suitable for all individuals irrespective of age, sex, or health condition. In case you want to get rid of the eczema problem. Please make an appointment with your nearest homeopathic skincare clinic to know whether you can be cured by medicines available at the clinic itself or have to undergo long-term medications which may not provide relief at all.
When to visit a homeopathic skin clinic for eczema?
Visit your homeopath as soon as you get to know that you are suffering from eczema symptoms. It will provide quick relief and prevent the spreading of rashes or other signs on your skin, which will avoid further complications.
What is the fee for treating eczema at a homeopathic clinic?
The cost involved in consulting at a homeopathy skincare clinic for curing skin-related conditions varies with every individual depending on numerous parameters like age, family history, health condition, etc. Generally, people prefer homeopathic treatment over others because it provides long-term relief without any side effects resulting in significant differences compared to allopathic medicines carried out by dermatologists.
How often do I have to visit a homeopathic skin clinic or eczema?
Generally, it is recommended that you visit the homeopathic skincare clinic every two weeks until you do not entirely get rid of the eczema problem. You can also make an appointment with a dermatologist who will advise few changes in your lifestyle and food habits along with medicines for curing symptoms related to eczema on your skin.
What are the different types of homeopathic remedies used at homeopathic skin clinics for treating eczema?
Many types of homeopathic medicine help cure various symptoms related to eczema-like redness, itching, dryness, etc. The most common ones include:
- Sulphur – This is used for treating itchy rashes and blisters mainly on the scalp or ears without causing pain to anyone
- Hepar sulph â€“ It is effective against thick, scaly rashes or crusty areas on your face with prominent symptoms of burning sensation while having a bath due to excessive itching
- NitricumAcidum â€“ If you are suffering from itchy rashes or blisters on your genital areas, underarms, or in between toes, then this type of homeopathic medicine is beneficial for you.
- Graphites- It is used mainly for treating rashes caused by excessive oily secretion from sebaceous glands as it suits individuals with dry skin or having thick, scaly crusts on their face and other body parts like elbow, legs, etc.
What are the precautions that I need to take while taking treatment at a homeopathic skin clinic?
You should also make sure that you consult a doctor who specializes only in homeopathy so that you can get genuine medication without any side effects. You should also follow all the prescribed medicines for curing eczema symptoms as per the instructions given by your dermatologist or homeopath doctor from Dr Batras to avoid further complications.
- You should make sure that you do not eat dairy products, foods that are spicy, along with hot drinks like tea and coffee while taking treatment at a homeopathic skin clinic for getting rid of its symptoms.
- If it has been prescribed to apply ointment, you need to ensure that it does not contact eyes, mouth, or nose to avoid further complications. After applying lotion to affected areas, you can wash them off with lukewarm water after few minutes.
- In case you are prescribed oil for topical application on eczema-affected areas, then it is advisable to use only those oils that your dermatologist or homeopath has defined as using the wrong oil can cause allergic reactions like itching.
- You should also avoid having direct contact with pets â€“ especially cats â€“ since they carry tiny parasites called ‘SarcoptesScabiei,’ which causes sarcoptic mange in humans, causing symptoms related to eczema on the skin in most people. Contacting such animals for a long time can also result in respiratory problems and bug bites resulting in rashes and itching all over the body.
Conclusion homeopathic skin clinics are suitable for eczema:
Here are five reasons which make homeopathic skin clinics suitable for eczema treatment.
- It is entirely natural for curing eczema and other symptoms related to it.
- Homeopathic medicines available at homeopathic skin clinics are safe for use even on pregnant women without causing any side effects. Dr Batras homeopathy clinic is one of the best clinic if you want to consider homeopathic treatment for eczema.
- Since a homeopath prescribes only a few medicines after considering a patient’s complete medical history, chances of getting medications that cause adverse reactions in your body are significantly less than other conventional treatment therapies like allopathy, etc.
- Homeopathic treatments are relatively cheap solutions prescribed by dermatologists or homeopaths compared to expensive modern-day medicines that cost high but only provide short-term relief from symptoms associated with eczema.
- It treats the root cause of eczema rather than just suppressing its symptoms as conventional medications provide long-lasting relief from eczema even after treatment with homeopathy has been stopped.
Since homeopathic medicines are made up of natural substances, there is no risk of getting an addiction to this medication like you often get with conventional ones, making it very safe to treat at a homeopathic skin clinic without worrying about having side effects. You can book an appointment through OHO Homeopathy and visit a homeopathic skin clinic for eczema today.