Share This Article
With the weather change, you may face several hair problems, including frizzy hair, hair loss, and dandruff. Increased humidity during the monsoon season can lead to hair loss. It can also be accompanied by itchiness. With humidity on the rise, it is important to keep your hair and scalp fresh. The buildup of dirt, sweat, and grime will only make your hair more prone to dandruff, by clogging your hair follicles. The scalp feels oily and most often than not, also leads to frequent hair loss and frizz.
How to take care of your scalp during the monsoon season?
Letâ€™s explore some hair care tips that can help you promote your overall hair health this monsoon season.
- Pick the right hair care products
Do you change your hair care products according to the weather? If you have oily hair during the monsoon, it would be best to choose dry shampoo. Irrespective of the season, you should use hair care products with natural ingredients.
- Do not skip deep conditioning
The excess moisture from the atmosphere can leave your hair frizzy. Use a conditioner to keep the frizz at bay. The right conditioner as per your type of hair can work wonders for you. A conditioner helps keep your hair soft and smooth. Moreover, it prevents any external damage.
- Try home remedies
For frizzy hair, mash two bananas and mix them with honey. Leave this mixture on for 30 minutes and rinse it off. For dry hair, mix two tablespoons of curd with a whole egg and apply this mixture on your hair for 15-20 minutes. Wash this hair mask off after 30 minutes and use a hair conditioner to further soften your hair. For an all-natural moisturizing and strengthening treatment, an avocado hair mask can help you with it. Take one half ripped avocado, half tablespoon of raw honey, one whole egg, and three drops of rosemary oil. Combine ingredients and apply evenly to hair. Leave on 15-20 minutes before shampooing. Take apple cider vinegar and water in the ratio 1:4. Combine well to create a clarifying rinse. Add this rinse to damp hair and then follow it up with a shampoo.
- Avoid the use of hair styling products
Donâ€™t use products like hair sprays, gel, creams, or mousses that contribute to oiliness.
- Do not play with your hair
Do you touch your hair and scalp quite often? Well, it can stimulate oil glands. Brush your hair only when it is vital.
- Focus on your diet
What you eat can affect your hair as well. Focusing on a nutritious diet is the best way to improve the health and regrowth of hair. Also, drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses) throughout the day.
When to consult a doctor?
See your doctor if you have any of the symptoms mentioned below to get timely treatment for hair thinning.
- Sudden hair loss
- Hair losing out in clumps
- Patchy hair loss
- Distress, shedding or scarring of the scalp in the area of hair loss
Hair loss treatment in homeopathy
Based on your detailed case history, homeopathic remedies are carefully selected and personalized for you. Therefore, homeopathy treats the primary cause for hair loss efficiently. This helps in long-term hair loss control. Homeopathic hair loss treatment can give long-lasting results.
Different treatment options can be supplemented along with homeopathic hair treatment to improve the results.
- Hair Vitalizing Treatment (HVT): HVT is a US-FDA-approved hair loss treatment. It reduces hair breakage.
- STM Cell Treatment: This South Korean innovation repairs the hair tissue and helps in natural hair regrowth. This hair loss treatment comes with negligible or no pain. This procedure takes 60 minutes once a week.
- GroHAIR Treatment: This is Indiaâ€™s first non-invasive hair loss treatment which is based on Nobel-Prize winning French technology. This hair loss treatment strengthens the hairâ€™s keratin tissue. It brings the vitamins vital for hair regrowth up to the hair root. This procedure takes 30 minutes once a week.
OHO Homeopathy offers safe, effective, and long-lasting hair loss remedies. We have over 1 lakh, happy hair patients. You can book an online appointment with us for a side-effect-free hair loss treatment.