Share This Article
Millions of people all over the world are suffering from hair fall. “Hair fall” is a big issue and can be found in anyone of any age. You don’t only see it among the elderly; even the young generation also suffers from hair loss. This article provides you some essential tips to deal with hair fall issues, which can help you to keep away from this problem. Please read them carefully to find out the best solution for your problem.
What is the cause of hair fall?
Hair fall or hair loss is a natural process that happens to everyone, but this problem becomes more severe when people lose an extreme amount of hair. Many factors can contribute to your hair fall.
The main factors for your hair fall are:
* Stress: It is one of the primary reasons behind many health problems, including hair fall. In some cases, stress causes hormone-related baldness as well.
*Heredity: If you have close relatives who have suffered from male pattern baldness, then there may be a possibility that you might suffer from it too. Sometimes it can also run in the female family members.
* Diet: Eating junk food and not having a balanced diet can lead to hair fall issues. Some of the primary nutrients that are required for healthy hair growth are iron, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, and B vitamins.
* Applying chemicals on your scalp, including dyes, perms, or relaxers, can damage them severely because they cause extreme dryness of your scalp, making it weak and fragile so that it may break while combing. This happens mostly in colored hairs like red or blonde, which is very common among women.Â These chemicals also make you lose lots of hair after a specific period (According to some research, chemical-related scalps might have more than 60% hair loss)
* Age: As you grow old, your body gets weak, and there might be a possibility that you may suffer from hair fall. Your hormonal level will also change this age, which can lead to the hair fall issue.Â So as your age grows, it is natural to lose more hairs.
*Medication:Â Taking any medication can also lead to hair loss. Most people are not aware of this fact and use any drugs without consulting the doctor, which may cause serious problems such as hair loss due to medication.
Tips to control hair fall:
Let’s discuss some tips to control hair fall.
* Ensure a Healthy Diet: For healthy and strong hairs, you must ensure that your diet contains all the nutrients required for their growth. Most people do not take proper care of their diet, which doesn’t have enough vitamins and minerals, so they eat junk foods.Â Avoid eating deep-fried foods as they can cause significant harm to your hair shafts. Avoid drinking excessive alcohol; also, avoid using lots of chemicals on your hairs like dyes or perms regularly because they can cause severe breakage and make them dull with time.Â Having a balanced diet will help prevent hair loss due to its deficiency in essential nutrients. (Taking the supplements can also be helpful) Take foods rich in proteins, iron, and vitamin E, which are all great for hair growth.
* Avoid Stress: As your hairs are a part of your body, they get affected by stress too, which is one of the main reasons behind hair falling.Â To stay away from stress, try doing some yoga or meditation regularly. When you feel stressed out, do not brush your hair repeatedly because it will make them even more fragile and prone to breakage. It will also help to release the dead skin cells on your scalp.
* Massage Your Scalp: Massaging your scalp at least once a week with natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, or jojoba oil will help in stimulating the hair follicles and increase blood circulation. It will also make your scalp strong enough to lock the strength of your hair from external factors.
* Avoid Brushing: Your Hairs: Brushing your hairs many times a day can make them weak. Try not to brush them very hard or combing through them when wet because it may lead to their breakage, which is one of the primary reasons behind hair fall. Do not try to separate each strand from the back head into different directions; always comb from the front part of your head towards the backside so that you have fewer chances of breaking them while searching. Breakage happens when two hairs touch together because they are tangled with dirt or some other particles.Â Please do not wash your hair too much in a day because it may cause breakage.
* Take Proper Rest: Getting enough sleep or rest is also essential for the hair to grow. 6-7 hours of sleep is considered a sufficient amount for a human body, and if you can take proper rest, it will help stimulate your hair growth.
* Cut Your Hairs Regularly: Try to cut down your hairs into short lengths regularly because it will prevent them from getting tangled, which may break them while combing. Also, do not go for haircuts very frequently as hairdressers tend to cut more than required, leading to excessive loss while washing your hair.
* Do Not Use Too Many Hair Products: Using various types of products on our hairs can make them weak and fragile, so always try to reduce the use of products on your hair. It is best to go for all-natural products made up of herbs because they do not contain chemicals in them, which can make your hair weak and prone to breakage.
Always check the ingredients list before using any product on your hairs because some chemical-based conditioners may dry out your hairs, making them brittle that induces hair fall.
* Avoid Pollution: Try to stay away from various pollutants like smoke or aerosol sprays as much as possible; it will help reduce the risk of damage caused by these external factors. Also, avoid using heat styling tools such as curling iron, straightening iron, blow dryer too often because it tends to your hair more and can lead to their breakage.
* Curing Hair Fall Naturally: Try to cure your hair fall naturally by adopting some helpful home remedies like applying gooseberry juice, olive oil on your hairs; massaging with coconut or almond oil or egg yolks every night before going to bed.Â You can also use some essential oils like lemon, lavender, or rosemary in a diffuser which may help you calm your mind and reduce hair fall.
* Make Your Hair Healthy: To make your hairs healthy, always shampoo them twice a week using herbal shampoos as these will not destroy the natural beauty of your hairs while washing away dirt particles from the scalp. Also, try to practice yoga at least once a week to help you open your hair pores and stimulate hair growth.
* Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Try to avoid using harsh chemicals on your hairs like dyes, bleaches, straightening or curling them, avoiding going under the sun directly because it may lead to their breakage. Even if you do use any chemical product, try not to leave it on for more than 10 minutes as it may dry up your hairs, making them weak and prone to damage.
* Exercise and Yoga: If you cannot follow the above tips, try to incorporate yoga and other types of exercises into your daily routine. Doing yoga helps increase the blood circulation on your scalp, which can help prevent hair fall.
Quick hacks for hair fall control:
Use good quality hair serums:
Serums for hair fall are many hair serums for hair fall control. Using a good hair serum or herbal oil on your hairs like coconut, olive, or almond oil can help reduce hair loss by making them stronger and healthy, which will lead to increased length.
Use wooden comb or wide-toothed comb:
Always try to use a wooden comb or wide tooth comb to brush your hair as they won’t break the ends of your hair while brushing. They are less harmful than regular hair brushes, which weaken your hairs, making them prone to breakage. It is also best to make sure that you don’t go for any haircuts very frequently because it may leave your hairs more vulnerable and cause severe breakage on them.
Use satin pillow case:
Using a satin pillowcase helps in getting rid of hair fall. It minimizes the chances of hair breakage overnight as they won’t get tangled with each other. Regular cotton pillowcases can cause breakage.
Use hair masks:
Hair masks are an excellent way to promote hair growth and reduce hair fall. They help make your hair stronger by nourishing them with the required nutrients needed to make them healthy.
Massage your scalp:
You can help prevent hair loss by massaging your scalp regularly. You can do it yourself for about 10 minutes, or you can ask someone else to do it for you. Massaging stimulates blood flow, which can strengthen your hair roots and let them grow longer and more robust. Deep massage is better because it helps the nutrients from reaching the hair follicles.
Do not comb wet hair:
We know you’ve been told to comb your hair when wet, but actually, it’s not good for hair. Combing hairs that are wet can lead to them breaking at the ends. Instead, try using a wide-toothed comb after showering and then leave your hairs even till they dry off.
Try having amlas:
Amlas or Gooseberry is known to be an excellent home remedy for hair fall control. You can make a tincture, extract it and consume it with water regularly. Also, consuming gooseberry powder mixed in any juice is a good option too.
Avoid braids and ponytails:
They may look gorgeous, but the truth is they aren’t healthy for your hair at all. They pull your hair down, making them break easily. Instead of using these styles, use headbands or satin ribbons to tie up your hair.
Use thermal protectant spray:
Always use a thermal protectant spray whenever you’re using heat to set your hair, especially if you have colour-treated strands. Thermal protectant sprays can also be used as a leave-in conditioner, depending on the type of product that you buy. Both types help preserve the health of your hair by protecting it from the damaging effects of high heat styling tools, like hairdryers, straighteners, curling irons, or hot rollers.
Do not wash your hair too often:
We all buy those expensive shampoo brands with claims of double benefit – one that cleanses strands and second that also conditions them. Still, our motivation for buying such shampoos is that they promise to make our hair look healthy, shiny, and manageable without making it oily. Most dermatologists say there is no need to shampoo every day. Shampooing less can help prevent hair fall. Shampooing too frequently can strip hair of its natural oils and irritate it.
Homeopathic treatment for hair fall:
- Homeopathic remedies are suitable for hair fall control, especially in former cases where hairs are completely thin.
- Homeopathic treatment yields outstanding results in such cases as proven clinically by doctors around the world.
- Homeopathic medicine has long-lasting effects. It does not have any side effects.
- Homeopathic remedies may also help if your hair loss was due to the progression of alopecia areata or other underlying medical conditions. Homeopahty treatment is a good option if you visit a registered homeopathy doctor at Dr Batras.
If you are getting more hair fall in recent times, consult a homeopathy doctor at Dr Batras clinic because it could be due to severe reasons such as thyroid, poor blood circulation, nutritional deficiency, etc. The diagnostic approach of your physician can help you to rule out the exact cause of hair fall. Also, your hair loss doctor can help you to provide the best treatment options. You can book an appointment today through OHO Homeopathy for gorgeous hair!