Personal information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing and strategic analysis and other internal business purposes only. Further, the subscribers or advertisers who are listed with us may call you, based on the query or inquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any:
- Product or Service
- Product or Service of any subscriber or advertiser
- Product or Service of any particular subscriber or advertiser
We will share personal information only if we:
- Have your consent or deemed consent
- Are compelled by law (including court orders)
Appropriate procedures are in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Before granting access or making corrections to provided information, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity in order to protect your privacy and security.
Acknowledge that you are disclosing personal information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any booking process on our website or prior to availing of any services offered on our website if you wish not to disclose any personal information, you may refrain from doing so. Nevertheless, if you don’t provide the information that is requested, it is possible that the booking process would be incomplete and/or you would not be able to avail of our services. The information which can be personally identifiable information or/and financial information obtained from the user to avail one of the services on the OHO Homeopathy platform would be available across OHO Homeopathy for availing any of the services provided by OHO Homeopathy.
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at [email protected]
The information OHO Homeopathy collects:
Oho Homeopathy might obtain the following types of information concerning you or your mobile device:
- You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information like your mobile number to OHO Homeopathy when choosing to participate in various uses of the OHO Homeopathy services like booking an appointment.
- Oho Homeopathy might access your location information to provide search results based on your geolocation. This allows the website to provide relevant search results. Location data gathered from a mobile device is used only to provide search results and is not used in any other manner whatsoever.
The way OHO Homeopathy uses information:
If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the OHO Homeopathy website, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain and provide to you the features and functionality of the OHO Homeopathy website. In particular, your mobile number is essential to your use of the OHO Homeopathy service and will be retained.
Third-party advertisers, links to other sites:
Oho Homeopathy is currently ad-free and we hope to keep it that way forever. We have no intention to introduce advertisements into the product. But in case we ever introduce it, we will update this policy.
Our commitment to data security:
Oho Homeopathy uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, nevertheless, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to OHO Homeopathy and you do so at your own risk.